Pages

Friday, July 24, 2015

Day 9 | Raegan Flint

Today we woke up around 5:30 and we had breakfast. My group was assigned to go build the house so we were able to go to the bible study with a few Haitian people. We worked from around 9 to 4 and it was hard work. For a long while I sifted sand and then after that I got the chance to play with a few kids. We made up a game and we named it Sinoi and its where you try to kick a soccer ball with your foot as many times as you can. Then, came the fun part. Elainah and I were invited to work with the guys. We had to lay blocks and dig in cement. Our joke is that my name is now Ron and Elainah is now Eugean. It was a rough day. Can not wait to sleep. Thanks for all the comments!! B.T.W I love you Nana. I know Im your favorite cause im the only one who got a comment :}

1 comment:

  1. Ron- so glad you are havng fun and loving sifting sand! The videos are great. Please tell Eric thank you for working so hard to keep us updated and connected with you. We miss you and love you so very much! :) Jesse says hi to his favorite Ron!

    ReplyDelete