Pages

Friday, July 17, 2015

Day 2 | Brent Dittman

Hello everybody welcome to Brent’s blog. Today is going to be a short one. We woke up ate got on the road and took a 1 and a half hour truck ride to our work sight. We worked there for about 6 hours and I met a little boy named vinny he was a sweet boy. I think he was 8 or 9 but I don’t know for sure. We left there and had multiple near death experiences (see other blogs for conformation). We finally got back here and ate then had VBS training then I took a shower and now I leave you to go to bed. Goodnight everybody

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad the trip is going well...and hope the near death experiences are over. I love you and miss you and I'm so proud of you. xox Aunt Ronna

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad the trip is going well and I hope the near-death experiences are over. I love you and miss you and am very proud of you. xox Aunt Ronna

    ReplyDelete