Pages

Saturday, July 18, 2015

Day 3 | Bill Morlan

Well today was an experience. My group sifted sand for 7 hours. You heard me right. Sand for 7 hours. To say the least, we got real bored and our attention span was gone before lunch. So we started making “how to” videos on sand sifting. My signing talents were at it’s best. If the videos get put on the day’s video my wife will be so proud. I think I really need medication at times and today would be one of them. We got the shell of the house done,( well they got the shell done). We did get to work on the house for the last 30 min. working on the stucco for the house. Monday, the roof will be put on and we will continue with the stucco. From what I am told, Mic’s group is doing great. Today was the first day of VBS and from what I am told it was awesome. There were 100 kids there and they had to turn away some away. Tomorrow will be church at 6:30 am and then rest for the remainder of the day. It’s been a great 2 days and we are looking for a great week. Love ya Bron, boys, and my girls

No comments:

Post a Comment