Pages

Monday, July 20, 2015

Day 5 | Brent Dittman

Today i got to go to the house for my one and only day. I sifted sand today and also tried the stucko, which didn't work very well. My substation for that was sanding the wall after the stucko was put on and dried. We got to play with one of the children named wesley. We also got to get to know our interpreter robinson. I'm going to bed soon so goodnight everybody. Mom and Dad they did find Parolo so i don't need to sponsor another child unless you want me to.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad they found Porolo. Love you! xox Aunt Ronna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad they were able to locate him. Please don't adopt another child. One is good for now. Getting ready to head to bed before driving to Ft. Pierce. Love you and see you soon.

    ReplyDelete