Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 6 | Bill Morlan

The week is coming to an end and the house is done. Tomorrow we have the dedication and present the family with some gifts. We finished the house at 2:48 this afternoon. The team worked very hard today and it was extremely hot. VBS at the church went great and 6 young girls got saved tonite. So in 2 mornings we have seen 13 kids come to know Christ. The VBS crew have had a great time and have had some awesome stories. I look forward to getting my chance since I’ve been at the house all week. And yes, I shifted sand again today for several hours. Me and shifting have become one. Pray for our second crew as they leave at 2am and take the 14 hour drive. Been a great day and an awesome adventure. Love ya Bron, boys and my girls

No comments:

Post a Comment