Pages

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Day 7 | Preston Allison

Today is my last full day in Haiti; it has been an amazing time here! It is the most humbling opportunity I have had in my life. Today we went to the house dedication and the market, the house dedication showed me how blessed I really am. To all the unbelievers that thought I had no bartering skills (Mom) I will have you know that I got a machete for $12 that the guy wanted $30 for, but Trey is defiantly the bartering king! He got a $80 painting for $35, I was quiet impressed! Thanks for all the blog response they were much appreciated, Can’t wait to be home and have lots of pictures to show everyone! See you guys Friday.

1 comment:

  1. I am happy that you had another great day. I watched the house dedication video with tears of joy streaming down my face. God is glorified by the work that the team accomplished this week. You now have many new skills...bartering being one of them. Prayers for safe travels for week 1 team. We look forward to seeing you Sunday. Hugs, love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete