Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 8 | Elainah Uldrich

Today was a lot better than I thought it was going to be. Just like Madison’s story, I was dreading to go, and I thought the first day was going to be awful. It wasn’t at all, and I had tons of fun. Last night I had a great time with my friends at the hotel, and the plane ride was really cool. When we arrived at Haiti, it was such culture shock. The towns are crowded and dirty. The people were selling anything they could, and some children were already asking for food. When we got to the compound though, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. I had a great time with everyone today. Although it was sad to see the pitiful people, I hope this week we can help them out, and impact their lives in a really positive way. I’m super excited for the rest of the week.

1 comment:

  1. So proud of you!! I can't wait to hear about all of your experiences this week. I know you'll be blessed. Love you!

    ReplyDelete