Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 8 | Logan Morlan

Well what can I say other than WE MADE IT! I’ve met up with some old friends and found out what they are into these days. But I have to say it feels quiet here, more than it was the last time I was here. It may just be a slow day but it still. Another thing that was really cool that happened today was right before bible study, Russell and I caught a glimpse of an amazing storm. Lightning was streaking everywhere and thunder was roaring, but the storm clouds had one tear in them and light was shining through. It was just pouring out of the tear, causing smaller clouds to cast huge shadows on the surrounding thunder clouds. It was truly a masterpiece made by God; I’m glad that my family got to come on this trip. I miss you all back home and can’t wait to get back and tell you all about the trip. Love you Tess…………. And hey boss man! Logan Morlan (the real Logan)

No comments:

Post a Comment