Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 8 | Hannah Dittman

So we made it to Haiti and a lot has changed since we were here two years ago. The smell has changed and there are more parks. I am so excited to be here and to see what work God is going to have us do. I forgot how happy the people are and how crazy the trip up was. For dinner we had the best bread ever, I mean it was REALLY good! I wish I had more right now. Today has been a very good day, the trip from Wv to Florida was good then i had steak’n’shake for dinner which was yummy. DAD I miss you and Love you! and dont forget to feed Maddy

3 comments:

  1. Love you. Have a great time and work hard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bug, Bug, Bug...I miss you and love you bunches!! xox Aunt Ronna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you & am so proud of you!!! Nana

    ReplyDelete