Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 8 | Lori Dittman

I was not prepared for the surge of emotion that I would feel seeing the completed playground. It is beautiful and exudes joy. It is strange to return to a place and feel the comfort that you feel when you haven't seen cousins in a while. Seeing Judy, Roger, and Mary Lou was like a reunion. We had a brief bible school training this evening. I am looking forward to the actual bible school. It is hard to believe that so many children come that they have to be turned away. The scripture focus of the VBS will be out of the book of Daniel. Tomorrow I will be going to the church to work. I am excited and nervous thinking about the ride of the mountain. So thankful for the safe travel and the opportunity to be here. Thank you church family for your prayers and support. I love and miss you, Will!

2 comments: