Pages

Thursday, July 23, 2015

Day 8 | Kenton Morlan

First of all i would like to thank all the people who made this trip possible for me. My church back home, “sandfork baptist”, and all the other donations from fellow church members. So far on this trip to Haiti i have spent most of my time traveling, whether in a van or in a plane. As soon as we touched down in Haiti i could already feel the difference in the culture. One of the first things i noticed was the trash floating in the bay and laying in the streets. It was an eye opener to me just in its own way. Another thing i noticed was all the people living here. There are so many people living amongst each other with not a lot of room or space. The way these people drive is a miracle all in its own haha. We take a lot of things for granted where we live, and all we focus on is the bad news or reports. Already i am feeling more thankful for the life given to me and i have but God to thank for that. This isn't the first time for me out of the country but this is my first time in Haiti. I know God is gonna work through me on my journey here and i cant wait to share all the new experiences that God puts in my life. The people i meet the things i see or the blessings im given. God will work through us if we let him. This week while we are in Haiti i challenge everyone back home reading this to do something for God that they normally wouldn't do. I love you all and ill continue to pray for everyone and keep this mission team in your prayers as well. God bless you all.

1 comment:

  1. I am praying for you and the team this week...just as I did last week. Prayers for health, strength for the work, and an open heart to absorb His blessings! We miss you already! Remember...patience is a virtue! Hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete