Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 6 | Allie Ramsey

Wow, today was our last day of work. This week has flown by and I’m not ready to leave. Today I was at the church, which meant that I also got to do VBS. I had an absolute blast today and I loved getting to play duck duck goose “conna, conna, goose” with little girls for about an hour. Even though this game is so simple to us, they laughed and yelled and ran all around while having a smile on their face at all times. 6 little girls were saved today on top of the seven that were saved yesterday!! Leaving them today was heartbreaking as I will probably never see them again. It’s amazing that they have so little but are so happy with their life! This trip has honestly changed my perspective so much, even though it had been changed already two years ago. We are blessed beyond measures with materialistic things, but one thing will always remain the same between us and the Haitians; our love for God!

1 comment: