Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Day 6 | Madison Oney

Six souls came to Christ today! that should say it all about what kind of day it was. Just had to say goodbye to Johnny so my mind is in a sad spot right now. I was in the church group today and did VBS. I didn’t do much other than that. I played with Linda quite a bit today. she is rotten to the core! We have the house dedication tomorrow and everything so it’s going to be a sad day. I wish i could say more, but my mind is just really in the gutter from saying goodbye to Johnny. We have really done some amazing work here. I hadn’t really thought of it until after bible study this evening. Please continue to pray for those who are feeling sick. I’m still not feeling the greatest. Sad to see everything coming to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment