Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 10 | Emerson

Day 2 for the second group’s trip is complete. I helped weave the cargo nets for the smaller children today and it was a lot of fun! I love serving the Lord! It keeps getting better and better every day here. Tomorrow we are supposed to go on the hike. I have not yet decided if I will go on it or not. I probably will get talked in to it though like I always do but that’s okay it’ll be a great experience. After Jerri, Johnny, Eric, and Kelsie finished looking at my hurt eye today we have came to think that a piece of sawdust scratched my eye, but don’t worry mom everything is fine lol. I’m missing everyone back very much and cannot wait to come back home! But I am surely enjoying my time here and definitely will want to come back again. Just so everyone knows, you HAVE to go look at Shawn Hunter’s blog! She helped a Haitian accept our Lord as his savior today. It was an amazing site to see and I’m so glad I got to witness it. I help his much younger family friend Shawn Shawn to the slide we made. I knew he had no clue what I was saying but he loved the slide so much! The look in his eyes when everyone clapped for him I will never forget. All of my mission team members and I are SO lucky to witness such great things happening this week. I love and miss you all back home! Early morning for church tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment