Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 14 | Chase

Today was the day we finished it every little thing is done and looks great!! Im very proud that I got to be apart of this. I had a lot of fun and made a lot of memories with a lot of good people. I met new people and are good friends now. It has just been a great trip. There is a lot that is going to happen from this not only here but back home and also in me. You will change in some way by coming here just seeing what they go through everyday what they work for its crazy. I thank God for how blessed I am and that I have a home and family to go to, or I know im going to eat everyday those are just some things to think about that we take for granite. I hope that I can get people to come here and seen it everyone needs too it really is a lot of fun too. Well I have a great week and it was amazing to watch the Lord work this week and all of it really. Please pray for our safety on the back home and thank you for reading and following us these two weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment