Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 14 | Holden

We have finally finished the ark completely!!! Like in Jerry’s blog its raining really hard right now so hopefully we will have thunder in the clouds! I just had to run outside to go take a shower but when I got there all I needed was a little bit of soap and shampoo. ☺ We went bartering today and I got a small machete and 3 bottles of pop. I gave Brent Dittman bubble gum flavored pop and I had two limeonades which is the best soda ever and anywhere! Me and Tiara also got to meet our child that we are sponsoring and his name is Smiley. At first he was shy but after we went down the silver slide his name had the best meaning ever. Mom has pictures and Eric has video on our website. I have already realized this but I wanted to share it with you. Haiti is a God thirsty country and I would LOVE it if everywhere was just like here. Like Bill said today 40 people can change the world for the better but I can all only start on one person. That person is us. God bless you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment