Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 13 | Emerson

Today has been a pretty awesome day! We went to the market and bought some fruit and it was really fun. Thankfully I didn’t get groped as much as everyone said I would lol. We also went on a drive and got to see some of the big mountains in Haiti. They are MUCH larger than the ones at home. The scenery here is CRAZY beautiful and I love it! But I miss home so much. Tomorrow we get to see the children we sponsored. I’m very anxious to meet Rood Thalor Pierre. That is the name of the child I sponsored. He is a 4 year old from Farmathe Haiti. It is going to be such a precious time tomorrow meeting him. I can’t wait for it. I am having such a great time here but I cannot wait to be home to see everyone. LOVE and MISS you mom and dad!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment