Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 14 | Darren

God is amazing, God is true to his word always. I appreciate all that has happened over the last week, but today is truly a blessing. We got to meet Smiley. He is a 3 year old that we the Hunter family have the privilege to sponsor here in Haiti. He was a bit timid at first, but quickly began to warm up. Tiara and Holden got to play for about an hour with him on the ark. The light in his face was priceless. It is so apparent after a week here the needs are great. There is so much we don’t and cannot understand from a distance. You don’t always know what is and is not truth here when you are talking to someone, but, truth or not, I guarantee there is a need. I’m thankful he saw fit for me to be here this week with my family alongside me. I pray for our safety as we return and the changes God has done in us. Praise Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment