Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Day 13 | Trey

Today were got to experience the market, but this was my second time. I was in a group with Allie, Tiara, Bill, Lloyd, and Johnny (our interpreter and friend). Tiara and Allie had the money and we did a good job. 4 avocados, 2 bread fruits, 4 papayas, 4 potatoes, and a fruit that they use for ice cream that tastes like mangos, papayas, and pineapple. I had to shovel sand in the ark everywhere when we got back. I got to play with a lot of little and big kids after. There was this boy some of us were talking to and he was trying to guess our ages and he thought I was 17 ha. I got to teach bible study tonight and I talked about doubt, well while and before I spoke the rain started to pore and all I could do was laugh. But I made it though and did a good job. One more full day tomorrow☹.

1 comment:

  1. super sweeeeet --- 2 hear you lead bible study! You have stepped up and im sure God is as proud of u as I am. I know you have a great time and made lots of memories but cant waite to c u! Enjoy and soak in the lil bit of time you have left. love you---mom

    ReplyDelete