Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 12 | Allie

Today Bill and I dug 24 holes combined, at which I dug 13 and 3 other people did the other 11 holes. I do believe that is all of the holes to be dug. Eric and I put the swings together. I helped cut boards with my dad and Bill. Even though my hands and neck are pretty sore, I think I’ve found something else I’m good at! The Ark is finally almost complete, and I’m so excited! It looks awesome, and I can’t believe my dad is the one who came up with the design! He is so creative! It’s awesome to see the little kids starting to play on it! Today the temperature was perfect, it was very breezy! All together today has been great as always! I am beyond blessed and it’s all because of the guy upstairs! Love and miss you all!

1 comment:

  1. I am so proud of you Allie!!! Even though I really enjoy my "me" time I am ready for you & Dad to come home. I love & miss you both!!!

    Mom

    ReplyDelete