Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 11 | Trey

Today for me was a lazy day. We went to the 6:30 church serves. This Sunday ended up being youth Sunday. They all sang a lot! There were these four girls that sang a song that I didn’t know, then sat down, then later got back up and sang I’m Coming Back to the Heart of Worship in French Kriol then the last part in English. We came back and we ate grilled cheese. Tiara did devotions and later all but 5 (Bill, Mickey, Rich, Kelsey, and I) went on the hike. I fell asleep on the green couch for a few hours. Bill kept singing You Are My Sunshine to me and Kelsey. Everyone came back tired.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there...was great to skype with you guys! You looked great & happy to be a part of what God is doing. Yes i cried. Remember to save back a few dollars for you to have for snacks on the way home. Also make sure u picked up a lil something for those on ur list. So proud of you and can't wait to see you!!!love-mom

    ReplyDelete