Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 11 | Kelsie

Church was just as hard to understand this morning, although they did sing a part of a song in English and one of the preachers said about one sentence in English. It was very different then last Sunday, which surprised me. Bill, Emerson and probably a few others fell asleep at least once during the service. I stayed here while everyone else experienced the hike. Last week was good enough for me. I napped and prepared my bible study to teach for tomorrow. Glad I get to Skype tonight so family can see me. Missing everyone at home and love you all. Love you bigger than the sky mom and dad!!

1 comment:

  1. Is was so good seeing you on Skype again! 4 more days! I can't wait to see you!!!!!!!!! I hope they go by really fast so excited to hear about everything!!!!! I miss you so very very much!!! Lybtts mom

    ReplyDelete