Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 14 | Becka

The ark is finished! So exciting! Praise God for all the blessings he poured down on us these last two weeks. I’m so thankful for the opportunity to serve him here in Haiti. I’m excited to share our adventures when we get back home and continue God’s mission for Eric and I in Braxton County. We are both looking forward to coming home, not only for the hot showers but also to get ready for VBS. I’m the mission chair for the VBS planning committee this year and am excited to share some ministry opportunities that I have found here in Haiti. Today was a bitter sweet day. We were able to see the playground full of children and youth again. I’m quite sad to leave here. I’ve made a few friends with the missionary families here. Monica and Scott have two children Kylie and Josiah; they were our test children for most of the week. Chelsea and Trey are another missionary couple here. They are a young married couple like Eric and I. I have enjoyed chatting with them these last two weeks. We will continue to be in contact with them when we go home and keep them in our prayers. Thanks again to everyone who has prayed for us. Keep us in your prayers tomorrow (Thursday) as we travel home. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment