Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Day 14 | Shane

What a trip this has been, I am certain of one thing I have a much better appreciation for what I have, where I live. This has truly been a great trip for the family, all the hard work the group before did, and all that we were able to do has been completed. The smiles on the faces is priceless. I truly believe we have left a tool for BHM to use that will change many lives. The only bad thing about today was Madison didn’t get to meet her child that she sponsored. Hopefully if we can come back we can get to meet her and her family. All in all I have been blessed to be a part of this trip, when it all boils down its all about people. We will be headed home tomorrow, can’t wait to see our WV family. Thank you Lord for an awesome week.

No comments:

Post a Comment