Pages

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Day 11 | Allie

I don’t know what to start out with other than God is unbelievable! This morning we started out by going to church with the other Hasians, it was amazing! Although I didn’t understand much of what they said, it was still amazing to see how excited they were to worship God! The hike we went on this afternoon was absolutely breath taking, literally! Haiti is such a beautiful place, and I don’t think people realize that! The mountains look like just like a postcard! Today we got to explore in a sense. We hiked down a mountain, not just a little hill like is in WV, across waterfalls that were absolutely huge, then back up the mountain! Tiara, Madison, Chase, Shane, Brent, Holden, a few others that aren’t in our group and I went the farthest than anybody to the 4th waterfall! It was absolutely breath taking! We climbed up 10 foot waterfalls, across a path that was about a foot wide over a 30 foot drop off on the side of the mountain and through many feet of water! God just leaves me speechless at his wonderful creations! Continue to keep us in your prayers as we finish the ark and open it up to the kids that are anxiously awaiting! Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. It was good to see you on skype, I was afraid if I talked to you that I would cry. I do miss you and of course your Dad but I am enjoying my "me" time. Can't wait for you all to come home. I love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete