Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

Day 12 | Kelsie

We are getting so close to be being done!! I can’t believe it!! Today I helped paint, helped wth cement, put the monkey bars and me and Rachel put the roof boards on today. Today flew by just as the rest of the days and just like I know our next two days will. Tomorrow is market day and im pretty excited because I know what to expect. Excited to by some mangos so we can eat them our last days here. I feel like I’ve only been here a few days and if I didn’t miss my family so much I wouldn’t be ready to leave. I’m so excited to get to play with all the kids on the arc and teach them how to use all the equipment. I miss and love all you guys back home so much!! Can’t wait to see everyone and share my experience and pictures in person!! Love you bigger than the sky mom and dad!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3 more days! Can't wait to hug you on Friday it can't get here soon enough! It's exciting to see how much you all have accomplished on the ark and playground! Kelsie I'm do proud of how you have let God use you! He is an awesome God! Love and miss you! Lybtts mom and dad

    ReplyDelete