Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 1 | Mary

It was a long trip to Haiti but we have made it safe. The drive to Florida was great the drive to anywhere with them is great. The fight was not that bad and it was my first one and I love it. It is a lot different than what I thought. What people said about the people is true. There is only one zoo at Haiti there animal that we take for granted in the USA. The kids were such a big blessing to see walking from school. Us women have to where a skirt every time we go outside. The weather is not hot tonight. Love all of you all and happy fathers day and happy birthday Eladio. Hey Mazon do I have minutes on my phone?

1 comment:

  1. Great that you made it safely. We are praying for all of you. No, you don't have minutes on your phone. We'll have to blog. We both love and miss you.
    Eladio & LA

    ReplyDelete