Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 1 | Tyler

Had a good couple first days making our way down here to Haiti. The drive was a little long but we made it in great time with no trouble and few stops. The flight went well too, we had little turbulence and only had one person throw up so we can put that down as a win. The people are nice and seem to be happy to see us. Riding in Haiti was a new experience all in itself I never knew I would find people who drove worse than people from Detroit but now I have. Every inch of the road is used and the sidewalk is fair game as well. We haven’t started working here yet but everyone still seems ready to dive in tomorrow. This is a whole new group that I have never worked with before and I look forward to working with all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment