Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 10 | Rachel

Today has been a longggg day! I’ve been awake since about 6 a.m. We got a lot of work done today. We finished the “little-little” kid playground. It is amazing! Children have already been playing on it. One little boy sat at the top of the slide, he seemed not to know what to do. When we pointed to the ground and said “SLIDE!” he rushed down the slide. He had a HUGE smile on his face. He wanted to go again, he was so happy! It was such a blessing to see his happy face. So many other things have been done to the ark. Along with other attachments that were added yesterday, we finished adding the huge swirly slide. Everything looks great so far! I cannot wait to see the finished product! In addition to the amazing progress we made on the playground, a gentleman got saved! I am so happy for him. We all need to keep him in our prayers as his journey with God begins! Tomorrow I will go to my first church service away from home, I am very excited! I also get to go on the hike. Please everyone pray for our safety as we hike. I love you guys, see you soon!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, Up at 6am and working, wow! I am so proud of all of you there! I can't imagine the joy of seeing someone living like the Haitians do, getting to use or see their children use a playground. I am so thankful for the hard work you all are doing for God. Bless you, honey.

    ReplyDelete