Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 3 | Emily Bleigh

Today was a long day. There was so much wood to be carried! I met a lot of new people today. One girl was named Janae. I took some pictures with her, and let her take some pictures. There was also a little boy named Regas and his sister named Paola that stayed with us for a while. They were the cutest thing ever. I realized today that the language barrier can be overcome. Lane Jack said something today that will stick with me forever; laughter is a universal language. The showers are something! Haha, I’m just happy to have one though, we didn’t have any in Montana. Bill asked a question tonight, “Why did you come here?” My answer is a bit complicated. When I first decided I was going, I was excited and I knew I was going for the right reasons. I found out that I probably could not go, and I was really sad. When I found out I could go, I wasn’t as excited as I was at first. I couldn’t figure out why. I still don’t know why I wasn’t, but I’m so glad I came. This experience will change my life forever.

1 comment:

  1. Just wanted to say I love and miss you! Keep up the great work. Proud of you.

    ReplyDelete