Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 3 | Gina

We had a great day of comfortable weather to work in today…..again, the Lord is faithful. It’s incredible to see the progress on the playground. Eric has put together a time lapse video with background music that’s really fun to watch. We look like a bunch of ants at work. Courtney, Mary and I had breakfast duty this morning and we made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast. We toasted our bread using a camping toaster that we placed on the stovetop….not quite as convenient as our toaster at home, but nevertheless, effective. We take so much for granted back home…… I love Haiti and the people here. A few of the locals came to see the progress today and a few young children decided to hang out with us while we worked. That was fun. I can’t express in words how much I appreciate this opportunity. This experience is life changing and will forever be etched in my memory and my heart. I love you, Ron and Nick and miss you both very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment