Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 4 | Emily Conley

We woke up early to attend the locals’ church at 6:30 this morning. We did not have a translator, so we could not understand anything they were saying, but it was still amazing. They love to pray and worship; this made me realize how much I take my salvation for granted. They were all dressed in their best clothes, and were glad to see us there. After church, Johnny, one of the Haitians who lives at Baptist Haiti Mission, took us on a “hike.” We slid down a treacherous cliff then walked through the river valley to get to the waterfall. It was a huge adventure; I can’t wait for you all to see the pictures when we get back home. It was definitely an experience I will never forget. Please continue praying for us. Love you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment