Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 4 | Mary

Last night before everyone went to bed we was all sing worship songs that was great because everyone didn’t have to but they did any ways.Today we went to the 6:30 service. It was good there was little girls that look so pretty in their dress. Yes I didn’t understand anything but it was fine. Some of us took a hike it was a bad idea to wear my jeans because I rip a big hole in them coming down the hill Thanks to Russell he gave me his shirt to tied around me. There was a lot of people that thought they was going to die but we all made it back safe and sound. But the hike was worth it we got to see a water fall. It was breath taking. Everyone was so sleep when we got back from the hike. Love all of you guys and see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment