Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 7 | Cheryl

Today was awesome! Courtney and I got to meet the little Haitian girl that we are going to support. She is so precious. She walked in and immediately touched my face and held my hand. She then went and sat on Courtney’s lap. We had an interpreter and got to speak with her and her mother. It was sooooo awesome. I told her we would pray for her daily. I am so thankful that we were able to do this. God has blessed us so much and we want to give back to this little life and help her through school which is only 6th grade. I can’t believe we leave tomorrow. We leave the compound at 9 am and should arrive in Florida at 5 pm. God has blessed this group this week. It’s funny, we came to bless the Haitian people but God has blessed us. God is the same God everywhere!!! He loves us all the same. The BHM (Baptist Haitian Ministry) truly blesses this people!!! See everyone soon. Love you all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment