Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 8 | Travis Lucas

Well the trip down to Florida was definitely long almost 15 hours. Luckily, I slept at least half the time. Being in Florida again was awesome and it was the first time I have been in Florida since my family moved up to West Virginia when I was 4. I received huge culture shock today for sure, I have never been out of country and the things I have seen in Haiti so far are a sight to see without a doubt. This next week will be a huge blessing as I experience it with some awesome people. Tonight, I will be able to watch game 7 of the Heat and Spurs! Happy about that! Go Heat! Mom, I have been thinking about you like crazy and I hope you are feeling a whole lot better back at home. I love you all back at home mom, dad, and Wyatt, and I miss you very much Shay! I look forward to becoming closer to God this week and how he has blessed each and everyone of us in some sort of way. Praying for you mom. I know I will have a blast here!

No comments:

Post a Comment