Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 9 | Ashley

Today was the first whole day in Haiti and it was great! Bible study this morning was such a blessing because we got to hear two Haitian men sing. I LOVE working on the playground! The finished product is going to be so amazing! I didn’t understand a word of it but it was so amazing. We also got to tour the hospital today. It was so good to see these people getting taken care of in this hospital. We went to the zoo, too! They had simple animals like goats, rabbits and guinea pigs. We saw some people looking at the animals while we were and it was amazing how excited they were to see them! Rachel & I used the big saw today! We were the main ones cutting up wood! We were both terrified at first but then it was so easy! I cannot wait to see the finished product!! I miss everyone so much! I love you all!!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad your first day was a great one! I can't believe you used a saw! Keep up the great work and keep loving on people. God is smiling down on you all!

    ReplyDelete