Pages

Friday, June 14, 2013

Day 1 | Bill

So far we have been extremely blessed. I am sure that you have heard this already, but we made the trip in 14 hours with no problems. The group traveled very well. Our night in the motel went well, not that I remember much because I was a sleep in no time at all. The flight here went great and we had a good time on the plane. MFI gets 2 thumbs up from me. There have been so many improvements here in the last 10 months since I have been here. The airport looks totally different and the roads are vastly improved. Upon arriving to the mission site we were greeted by several old friends and made some new ones. It was interesting listening to others in the group talk about what they were seeing. It was eye opening for several of the youth. As for me, I am very excited and can’t wait for tomorrow to get started. Keep us in your prayers. Love ya Bron.

No comments:

Post a Comment