Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 2 | Cheryl

Thank you guys for blogging!!! It was great to hear from everyone. Day two has been great. This was our first day of work and “Noah’s Ark” is well under way. Also, the kids did a great job weeding on the property. Everything is looking great. Weather is wonderful…overcast today. We are in the mountains so we don’t have the extreme heat that they have down near the beach. Tomorrow is another work day. We have met many missionaries and their families that live here in Haiti on the Baptist Haiti Ministry Compound....lovely families with a heart for the Haitian people. The kids are working so well and getting along. Sam and Josh I miss you guys but am having a great time. Love you!!! Mammaw and Pappaw thanks for blogging and can’t wait to tell you our stories-love you. I hope Kayley and Christina are doing well……

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cheryl! I hope you are seeing our blogging posts. Josh said to tell you he loves you and misses you and that Christina is doing well, loves her new hammock, but the leash thing didn't pan out as expected :) Everyone's praying for you all and we're so glad you're having a great time. I know this is an awesome experience for you. Kayley crowds me at night, she must think I'm you! God is going to do great things in your lives and in the Haitian people whose lives you are touching. Can't wait to hear more good news! Josh and I are going down to Mom's for a home cooked Father's Day meal today, we're excited. I love and miss you, talk again soon!

    ReplyDelete