Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 2 | John

This was our first day of work, and we made lots of progress. We have the framework of the playground cemented in and are ready to start putting it all together tomorrow. It has been a really fun day, early in the morning I got to ride a 3-wheeled wheelchair that was missing the seat down a hill, and later in the day I got to push a wheelbarrow that was loaded with gravel up a hill while running. If my grandparents and little brother read this, remember that I love you guys.

2 comments:

  1. You lighten the work any where you are John. God bless you and your efforts during this mission trip. Very proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey..hope u r having a great time..we have been trying to figure out how to leave u a message..grandma is on the phone with me and we r working on a message to u..grandma and William and Ashley Jay and I want u to know that we r gonna keep up with u on here..we luv u and miss u.lol this is from all of us in case mom cant figure it out..hopefully I can

    ReplyDelete