Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Day 3 | Becka

I haven't blogged yet, I have been recovering from an ear infection. Unfortunately I developed an ear infection on Wednesday during the drive to Florida. I'm blessed to be married to a very prepared pharmacist who takes very good care of me. I've had to rely on him for a majority of the trip so far. I debated about staying home on Thursday due to the ear pain I would encounter during the flight. I know God has a plan for me, so I toughed it out. I have to say that was the worst plane ride ever. The flight was fine, the pain brought me to tears. We made it safely to Haiti and I spent the majority of the time in my bunk resting and recovering. I have enjoyed hearing everyone tell me about their experiences so far. They are all having a great time. We are so blessed to have this experience and thankful for those of you who are praying for us back home. They are making such great progress on the playground, you all should be very proud of your children and spouses. They are working as a team!
Please continue to pray for healing on my ear, it is still blocked up and I cannot hear. I very much want to work and help where I can.

Happy Fathers day Dad, I love you very much (and mom too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment