Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 7 | Courtney

Today was our last day in Haiti. We went bartering, met the children that we were sponsoring, and finished our work on the project. When we went bartering, the people were really pushy and kept asking you to come to their store a thousand times. When we met with our kids, my little girl sat in my lap as soon as I sat down. She didn’t say anything but she still sat there and played with her Barbie doll, which was one of the toys that was in the bag we gave her. She was so precious. I’m so glad I came on this trip and I really don’t want to leave. All the people I met are so welcoming including the group I came with. I’m going to miss all of the people and I’m definitely coming back next summer. I have made so many friends here and I’m really going to miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment