Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Day 7 | Mary

Today is our last day in Haiti its sad to leave. It’s also sad getting to say bye to the people that we meet here. We got to get some mango and got to eat some homemade ice cream that taste like coconut to me. We went bartering that was different, but it was fun to do that. One of the people tried to sell a live bird to us. The people that tried to seal us thing met us on the streets and told us to come and see their shops. One of my best memories that happen today is that we got to meet our children that we are sponsoring. My child has tears in her eyes it was very sad to see her like that. If I could I would stay two weeks easily. I am looking forward to go home but it is sad to leave the people that are staying here to. See you all Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment