Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 9 | Jerri

I mean what an awesome playground! Lloyd did a magnificent job designing it. If I were a kid again it would be like a dream. It was so neat watching everyone work together and watching my kids and my husband and father in law. It’s so cool being here together. Cindy – I keep wanting to say “Olah” here but it is “Bonjour”!!! You would lurv it!!! We had devotions this morning and the Haitian pastor and another man stood up and just started singing at the top of their lungs – they did a great job too! Just took a make-shift shower out of a bucket with a paper cup. But – I am clean and the water was warm and we’re getting ready to eat and it smells “delish”!! No kidney stone movement – I’m sure it’s lodged tight and that’s fine with me. Got to tour the hospital today too. Boy . . . . not at all what I’m used to. They say we can hear the mothers in labor over here at night. Things are going great and I’m blessed to be here.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see families like the Oneys & Hunters minister together in Haiti! I wish momma Linda could have gone too. Enjoy your stay and "make God happy". Lane

    ReplyDelete