Pages

Friday, June 21, 2013

Day 9 | Travis

Well today started work for group 2 of the mission trip and I believe “Team Decent” has taken over the name “Team Perfect” just in the 1st day! That’s right Tyler and Russell! You read that right! But I had a great time today. I love working with everyone that is on the mission trip. This week is going to be pretty awesome if it is half as good as today. My main job today was mixing concrete and shoveling it into holes for the slides and other equipment. I was also on the roof for the morning portion of work on the playground. Plus, the Heat won the NBA finals last night! WOOOO!!! Bill gave us a tour around the missionary site which I enjoyed, I see a lot of things that you won’t normally see back at home. The hospital is very different compared to home. I hope everything is going well back at home and I miss and love everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment