Pages

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Day 10 | Ashley

Wow, what a day! I’m exhausted! We got so much accomplished today! The first little Haitian boy went on a couple of the slides today and he loved them! He was shy at first but once he went he didn’t want to stop. I can’t wait to finish the Ark and play with the kids! I’m very excited for church service in the morning! & the hike!! I love hearing the Haitian work crew that is working near us laugh even while they are hard at work! It’s so amazing to see them chiseling and breaking rock to make a wall. They are such awesome people! I sure am missing home & my family & boyfriend! I love you so much and I’ll see you Friday!! <3

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I know your day must be so long there! And I can't imagine how hot it must be! They have found some kind of algae in the water at the lake here at home and are telling people to stay out of it because it is very dangerous! Oh the things we take for granted! I am so thankful for the saved soul your group had! Go Shawn! We miss you and we love you!

    ReplyDelete