Pages

Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 5 | Kelsie

Today went by really fast! This morning I practiced routing so we can route sayings onto signs to put on the arch and in the evening I put down floor boards on one side of the arch. It’s exciting seeing all the work we have completed and imaging what it will be like finished. Food for dinner was amazing as always. I went to Judy and Roger’s house to get a recipe to make biscuits and gravy in the morning and got to try a fresh Haitian lime (which was amazing). Chelsie and Trey talked to us about sponsoring a child and I am now sponsoring a seven year old boy named Adapson Noel! We are hopefully going to get to meet the children we sponsored on Wednesday! I’m excited to experience the market tomorrow morning. I don’t know what I’m going to do without Lane and Logan to play guitar and sing next week☹! It was great hearing the responses mom and dad!! Thanks for sending skirts even though I can probably make it through without them. Glad Stella made her way home and is doing okay, give her lots of love! I tried calling on someone’s phone, but you didn’t answer☹. Missing all of you guys a lot and glad to hear Kingston is missing me! Love you bigger than the sky mom and dad!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh gosh I hate it that I missed your call I hope you can try to call again! I would love love to talk to! I miss you much! Lybtts mom

    ReplyDelete